Why choose the MAEUS program?
- Versatile career opportunities in government, trade, security, diplomacy, public policy, international relations, sustainability, agriculture, higher education, and arts and culture.
- Interdisciplinary orientation through course work and thesis guidance with EUC affiliated faculty and dedicated EUC staff to help connect students with faculty who match the students' interests.
- Focus on developing independent research skills and professional expertise
- Opportunities to pursue joint degrees with professional schools
- A five year BA/MA track is available in collaboration with Europe-oriented programs in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Emphasis on mentorship and professionalization opportunities with consular corps, international employment workshops, and research presentations
- Study the EU and Transatlantic Relations firsthand through internships and study abroad
- Selective funding opportunities include FLAS fellowships and EUC graduate assistantships, as well as competitive funding from other academic departments on campus
Interested? Please visit our application process page for more information about admission into the program.